Thursday, 17 January 2013

HOURGLASS IMMACULATE LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION!



I recently did an interview where i was asked about various products etc… in this interview i admitted to being very "hasty" about reviewing hourglass. Rather than giving the products month(s) of use i judged them really really quickly. 

Moving on..

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation:

I don't know of another product that changes form from a liquid to a powder! That means us oily skinned people need to listen! I wore this in the day, trying it out. I have very combination/oily skin. It lasted (without) powder 6 hours before any shine came through the skin. By hour 8 the t-zone was slightly shiny. 

The texture of this is very unique. It dries quickly and you need to work fast, so going in sections is the best bet. Its oil free and water resistant. 

Applied with Mineral Veil Primer - this lasted on Mandy's skin 12 hours without any touch ups or powder. 

Its lovely.

10 comments:

  1. i have seen other reviews on this product and have been very intrigued. i have pretty oily skin. What I want to know is, have you tried any other foundations that work better than this one for keeping you matte and does it accentuate your pores orbany fine lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting, I must get :)

    barbarella maquill-arte

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI! WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT YOU SPEAK ABOUT in your "EVERYDAY SIMPLE 5 MINUTE MAKEUP!" VIDEO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the daily mix - its in the description bar of the video xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any description bar of the video, do I do something different? Where shout I look for it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have poc marks from old cystic acne. Because it dries to a powder will it settle into them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. which primer would you recommend in conjunction with it?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also really like to know this!

      Delete
  8. I desperately want to try this foundation. I am a perfect No.35 in MUFE Mat Velvet+. Please suggest a match in hourglass immaculate...please..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this increase.

    My web blog :: Rosacea Home Treatment

    ReplyDelete