Sunday, 13 January 2013

HOURGLASS BRONZING DUO



Hourglass Bronzer Duo ... after weeks and weeks now of trying i do love this more and more.

While the colour isn't really a contouring colour, it works great for bronzing. The cream to powder formula means it doesn't require powdering to set and can be used over either powder, liquid or cream products. 

The light side features a shimmering pearl shade that will flatter most skin tones and looks beautiful in day light.

Have you guys tried it? What are your thoughts?


W x

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this product? I am using a version of this by Tom Forde but it is quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this product for several years now, and while I had difficult time getting used to the cream bronzer initially, I love it, and I'm hitting pan, which doesn't happen often for me. I have very fair skin but this works really great; blends in well, not oily and the highlight is beautiful, too. More than anything, I'm happy that you've posted some videos featuring Hourglass products! The ones I've seen are from those who were sent products by Hourglass, who then rave, and never mention it again. On the other hand, I can trust your opinion, and when you like something that I already do, it gives me solid validation and I love that :) Thank you for taking the time to post here and on Youtube!

    ReplyDelete