Thursday, 2 June 2011
NARS LOOSE POWDER
1. The amount you get. 35g of product. This is HUGE.
2. Great colour selection for light/medium skin tones.
3. It feels great on the skin and gives a truly polished finish.
With that said there is one (or two) major drawbacks.
1. While this thing is HUGE the case (while lovely to look at) loses a lot of product. You cannot travel with this! It will get very very messy quickly.
2. The lack of shades for darker skinned women. With beach being the only shade available for women of colour - this yellow based shade will work for most but not for all. I would like to see a larger range of colours for WOC.
Should you buy this? It depends. While its not as silky as MUFE super matte loose powder its still a great buy providing your skin tone is not NW45 or higher.
What do you think?
ALSO - the sparkling loose powders are amazing, get them while you can - i believe they are being discontinued :(