Thursday, 2 June 2011

NARS LOOSE POWDER

NARS loose powder has to be one of the best loose powders around. This is due to several reasons.

1. The amount you get. 35g of product. This is HUGE.
2. Great colour selection for light/medium skin tones.
3. It feels great on the skin and gives a truly polished finish.

With that said there is one (or two) major drawbacks.

1. While this thing is HUGE the case (while lovely to look at) loses a lot of product. You cannot travel with this! It will get very very messy quickly.

2. The lack of shades for darker skinned women. With beach being the only shade available for women of colour - this yellow based shade will work for most but not for all. I would like to see a larger range of colours for WOC.

Should you buy this? It depends. While its not as silky as MUFE super matte loose powder its still a great buy providing your skin tone is not NW45 or higher.

What do you think?

ALSO - the sparkling loose powders are amazing, get them while you can - i believe they are being discontinued :(

6 comments:

  1. I think I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quick question.. when using Kett hydro foundation which powder would you recommend to use with it... especially when taking pictures. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how active you've become lately :) Sadly NARS is not only not in my price range but don't even have access to it where I live. Their products seems very good, always enjoyed reading reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the picture "suggests" this product is crammed to the very top with product lol clever

    MadeByJulietta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.



    http://packaging.nbwidely.com/

    ReplyDelete