Thursday, 2 June 2011

NARS CACTUS FLOWER CREME BLUSH

This is one NARS blush (cream) that doesn't get the press it deserves.  A pink/red blush with gold glitter/shimmer that looks stunning on all skin tones.

Granted you need to be a fan of shimmer/glitter as this really does stand out - but if you are - you cannot go wrong here.

Gives the most gorgeous sheen to the skin and looks stunning on women of colour.

NARS really do excel on blushes. The shimmer single eyeshadows i can live without but the blushes are beautiful.

Got it? Love it? Hate it? Let me know...

11 comments:

  1. I love it. It's so outstanding - the texture is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish it wasn't so shimmery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got and and love it! it can be a little hard to apply would love a demonstration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first cream blush I owned and I absolutely love it. You're right Wayne, this looks amazing on women of color (I'm NC42)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently purchased Cactus Flower and agree that it's a really stunning blush. Definitely can work on most skin tones and fantastic texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have this but your post makes me want to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you swatch thos for us?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one on my list of things I need to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm at a bit of a loss with cream blush as I just don't know how to apply it. I've tried with my fingers but it just took off my foundation or caked it. Is it best with fingers, a sponge, a brush, under foundation, over foundation but under powder, etc. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i got this as a gift, i told my friend i wanted a nars blush, and i said a pink glitter one and he picked this one up, i was hoping for nars orgasm. But im sooo glad he did, i love thiss blush its so pretty and i use it as a base for my bobbi brown peony shimmer brick

    ReplyDelete