Thursday, 2 June 2011

MAKEUP ATELIER PARIS EYESHADOWS

Ever since the IMATS Lonodn when i bought my first two palettes i've been in love with the textures but most importantly the pigment. The more pigment the more fall out - big deal. I want a product that gives me maximum colour payoff for a great price.

These palettes come in many different colour ranges from matte to shimmer to near glitter. They also come in refills so you can buy whatever you feel.

An artistic range is also available giving you double the size for £7.50.

The above eyeshadows cost £4.75 here in the uk from

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/makeup-atelier-paris-shadow-refill-p-4909.html

And the artistic ones are here

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/makeup-atelier-paris-artistic-shadow-refill-p-4922.html

I love mine. I have them in palette form and singles in z-palettes.

BEST EYESAHDOWS I'VE EYER USED.

NOTE: I am not affiliated with Love-Makeup at all - i do not make any money from any goods you decide to buy.

6 comments:

  1. I found this website a while ago before I noticed you mentioning them and I have to say I use them all the time as their service is great and their product prices are incredibly reasonable. It also means us UK lot can get our hands on brands normally hard to access here. Highly recommend the company. Will have to try these shadows next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, and for the 'best eyeshadows you've ever used' the price is fab too! Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. any idea if these are available in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI... I emailed Makeup Atelier and received reply yesterday. Email is as follows with response:

    MESSAGE: Where can I buy your products in the US. Do you ship to US
    > and what are your shipping fees? Thank you

    For the U.S. we cannot sell by internet for instant, We are sending our people to register our products to the F.D.A.
    After this we’ll officially be selling in the U.S.
    We’ll let you know when its done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great great great eyeshadows!! i'm originally from Russia and All (every each one! including me) MUA in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc have been using these eyeshadows for a long time. It's defo the most popular professional eyeshadows there. Everybody just loves them!! finally they've got their own internet-shop in UK makeupatelierparis.co.uk
    hasn't bought anything from there yet, but definately will soon :-) Whohoooo!!! :-)
    Anna:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That іs a good tip pаrticularly to those frеsh to the blogоsphere.
    Short but very precіse infοrmation… Thank you for sharing thіs one.
    A must reaԁ post!

    Tаke а looκ at my wеb pаgе .
    .. 500faѕtcash *www.recentarticless.info*

    ReplyDelete